You’re looking at this post and thinking, “Finally! Some good ideas for a loving you message for my husband!”
You’ve looked through more greeting cards than you can count, and they just don’t quite say what you want to tell him.
Look up “romantic words for husband” and it leads you on yet another chase.
You’re not looking for gushy sentiments so much as phrases that put your feelings into words.
Good thing you’re here.
How Do I Melt My Husband’s Heart?
The better you know your husband, the easier it is to know what will melt his heart and leave him with no doubt of your love and appreciation for him.
Take his sense of humor into account when you’re choosing love messages, crafting your own, or combining your words with someone else’s.
The important thing is that he knows you put real thought into it.
Love Message for Husband: 35 Sentiments for Your Guy
These should give you some ideas — or at least something to start with. Fill in the gaps with details that come from your own relationship and all that you’ve overcome together.
Keep your favorites in a private collection of “Love messages for my husband.”
1. I notice how hard you work to support this family, and I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you do — and especially the way you do it.
2. I look at you and I still get butterflies… There’s nothing in the world I’d rather look at and no one else’s company I’d rather have. I still have a huge crush on you.
3. There you go again with that smile that still turns me inside out. What’s a girl gotta do to be able to focus on something other than being with you?
4. Words of affirmation may not be your love language, but I can’t help wanting to tell you every day how much I love you, admire you, and want to be with you.
5. I love your sense of humor — and your impish grin. You have no idea what they do to me or what goes through my mind when I think of you. Or maybe you do.
6. I love to watch how you treat the people around you — always respectful, patient, and kind. It’s one of the many things I love about you.
7. How do you always keep your cool when the whole world around you is in chaos? Just looking at you helps me feel calmer and more clear-headed.
8. I love how you’re always there for your family — for me and for family you grew up with or found along the way. You don’t shut out the people you love.
9. Can I just take a moment to admire your sense of style? You know what you like, and you rock everything you put on. It’s a rare gift.
10. From our first date, I was hooked. You knew our waiter was stressed and left that huge tip, which made their day. Made mine, too. And you keep doing it.
11. I love that when you realized what you wanted to do, you went after it. You’re not afraid of change or taking risks. Now you love your work, and it shows.
12. You’re in my head all the time, in the best way. So, even when you can’t be here in the room with me, I can feel you helping me through every challenge.
13. We may not love the same music, but we do have some mutual favorites. And I still play the CD you made for me whenever I’m missing you (which is often).
14. You inspire me to do better and not give up on or underestimate myself. I’ve lost count of the ways you’ve helped me grow since I’ve known you.
15. You’re everything a person ought to be — and everything I’ve wanted in a partner. You own your mistakes and do your best every day. And you’re always learning.
16. How do you always manage to make me laugh even when I don’t really want to? You know just what buttons to push. And you use that power for good.
More Related Articles
17. The more I know you, the more painful it is to imagine my life without you. As long as I can be a big part of your life — and you a big part of mine — life is good.
18. No matter what challenge I’m facing, I know you’re rooting for me; you’re my loudest and most authentic cheerleader. Everyone should feel so supported.
19. All I want right now is to fall into your arms and stay there. You give the best hugs. And until you, I didn’t know kissing could be so much fun.
20. I love that you bring out the best in me even when I’m feeling at my worst. I want to make you proud. Because then I know I’m doing something right.
21. You have a way of changing my perspective without ever being pushy or judgmental. I don’t know how. But I want some of that magic.
22. I love the way your mind works. You know how to combine our ideas to create something both of us love even more.
23. It’s rare for me to trust someone’s judgment as implicitly as I trust yours. You don’t just mean well. And you don’t jump to conclusions or assume the worst.
24. You have a rare mind — and an even more impressive heart. Not only are you brilliant, but you continually amaze me with your thoughtfulness.
25. It doesn’t surprise me to learn your IQ is genius-level. But it’s what you do with that intelligence that makes me smile every time I think of you.
26. Thank you, again and again, for always being there for me and for having my back when everyone else in my world was either against me or silent.
27. I don’t know if this surprises you, but you’re the biggest reason I keep getting up when I face-plant (which is often), and why I keep trying to do better.
28. You’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met or am ever likely to meet. I can’t get over how lucky I am to call you my husband.
29. You continually amaze and impress me with the way you handle difficult situations and difficult or angry people. I hope our kids inherit that.
30. Even on your bad days, you shine brighter than you realize. You remind me of what’s really important and why we keep going. I love that about you.
31. No matter what I’m wearing or what I’ve been through, you look at me as if I’m glowing. I feel most beautiful when you’re looking at me.
32. I love that you’re so open to trying new things. I would totally jump out of a plane with you (and a parachute). You have that effect on me.
33. Every activity (even boring stuff like housework) is fun with you. I especially love how it usually ends. Next time, let’s skip to the good part.
34. Every morning I get to wake up next to you is a good morning — and the best possible start to a new day. Whatever you do today, I’m rooting for you.
35. You’re the best part of my life, and you will be for as long as we’re together. Marriage has been the best thing I’ve ever been a part of — because of you.
Now that you’ve looked through the list of love messages for husbands, which ones stood out for you? And which will you use first?